About Sharjah Sustainable City project
Sharjah sustainable city has been awarded ‘Best Sustainable residential development Sharjah’ at the Arabian property Award 2022. This achievement comes as a result of the mixed-use development’s ambitions in creating a world-class, sustainable and happy community in the middle East and North Africa.
The city is 100% solar powered, Recycling 100% of water and waste, cultivating vegetables and leafy greens on site and designed to encourage walkability and the use of clean mobility.
Choose your home at the first sustainable master planned community in Sharjah and discover a range of 3,4- and 5-bedroom villas available in different types of floor plans.
-What makes the project sustainable?
- Social sustainability:
Through amenities and community outreach programs.
– Indoor & outdoor gyms.
– Cycling & jogging tracks.
– Parks & Kids playgrounds.
– Swimming pools.
– Mosque & Prayer rooms.
– Health Clinics.
– Educational programs.
- Environmental sustainability:
Maintained through passive and active design strategies
– urban farms & greenhouses.
– The city is powered by renewable energy.
– Reusing water for irrigation.
– Efficient homes with a smart design.
– EV changing stations.
– Waste recycling.
- Economic sustainability:
Facilitated through operational efficiencies, saving for residents, and contribution to green economic
– Up to 50% savings on electricity bills.
– Up to 50% savings on water bills.
-The project location:
- 8 KM away from Al-Rahmaniya mall.
- 9 KM away from Sharjah golf & shooting club.
- 11 KM away from Sharjah airport.
- 16 KM away from university city.
- 29 KM away from Dubai airport.
– Payment plan:
- 10% Downpayment.
- 10% During constructions.
- 80% on handover (cash or bank mortgage).